Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally...the cross!!


Since I started working with wood I've been trying to figure out how to make a cross from the used wine barrel staves. After going back and forth and some much needed advice from my better half I finally made my first cross.


It's not hanging on our cross wall in our house and I'm ready to make some more!
I've seen other people creating furniture and candle holder out of used wine barrels but this is the first cross I've seen. I know..there may be some issues with making a cross out of wine barrels, but Jesus did make wine out of water!!
I've been so busy making inventory for upcoming craft shows that it really felt good to get back to creating something unique and new. Now to decide if this is something I should make some more of and take with me the craft shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment